Focus on Accreditation Standards … there will be a focus on one NSQHS Standard each week in the lead up to 2-6 March 2020 Accreditation Survey.
Week Eight is STD 8: ACUTE DETERIORATION
Key information/links on the Live Best Care site to support you in getting ready for Accreditation Survey include:
- The Accreditation Survey Week Timetable
- A guide on using Knowing How We’re Doing Boards
- Best Care Improvement Plan Templates to support front-line areas record past and planned improvement activity in the lead up to Accreditation Survey
- A WeLearn Package on knowing your Accreditation Standards
- A WeLearn Package on Living Best Care
- A Unit Manager Checklist to provide patient care areas with an overview of the items/practices that should be checked on a regular basis in preparing for 2-6 March 2020 Accreditation Survey
Accessing the ‘Tips and Guides’ section will also give you access to a range of ‘Are You Ready for Accreditation’ materials designed to help you prepare for Accreditation Survey.
REMEMBER … the best way you can prepare for accreditation survey is to provide/support person-centred, co-ordinated, right and safe care for every patient, every day, every time.